A team that loves LinkedIn!
As a team we are passionate about the following
- LinkedIn and online business networking
- Helping our clients win more leads, sales and business
- Helping you find a new and effective way to reach your markets
Meet Mark & Dawn
Dawn Adlam - Find Out More About Me
Having been a BNI member for the last 9 years in Birmingham I really appreciate the power of Networking and referrals, there is nothing better in generating new Business opportunities. The philosophy is Givers Gain which certainly is true of Linkedin too – find the people you can help, show how you add value and make the right approach, a simple but effective process and my mission is to share this knowledge with as many Business
people as possible, knowledge is power! Don’t get left behind in the Social Media Revolution, its here to stay...
Facts about Dawn
- Dawn is one the UK's Top BNI Networkers with over 11 years experience
- 5 years of training business owners, and professionals in how to effectively use LinkedIn throughout the UK
- Has over 200 personal LinkedIn recommendations
- Supports Birmingham City Football club
- Loves the outdoors and the natural world
- Plays an active part in church life and Amateur Dramatics.
- Born in Birmingham, Lives in Solihull
- Favorate food is Fish Finger sandwiches
- Lisens to Tom Jones and Gospel Muisc
My LinkedIn quote – “Never give up – there is always a way!”
Mark Perry - Find Out More About Me
Facts about Mark
- Over 25 years experience in business development, marketing and design roles
- Worked with many professional services firms with primary focus on the legal sector
- Working with a broad cross section of the legal sector including several Law Societies, small, medium and large Law Firms and as well as national Barristers Chambers
- Keeps fit in the gym and enjoys outdoor activities such as off-road cycling, snowboarding, windsurfing and has recently started kitesurfing as well
- Enjoys eating out and the cinema
- Born in Solihull and lives in Warwickshire with wife and two teenage kids…!
- Listens to the Rolling Stones and everything from the 80s